B2B, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Pharma/Healthcare
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Qualitative and Quantitative Project Manager - London - £25-35,000
Our client is a market research agency that provides phone, online data collection services and panels to market research companies, healthcare and IT firms worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager, with a proven track record in the market research industry, to join their London based project management team.
Managing projects for external clients in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be resourceful, independent and pro-active.
The Project Manager will be responsible for most aspects of quantitative telephone, online and qualitative data collection projects. Interpersonal and organisational skills are key in order to guarantee the satisfaction of clients and the smooth co-ordination of suppliers and internal operations departments.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual and offers excellent career progression.
Day to day duties include
- Client liaison and Management
- Fieldwork setup and management
- Coordination of internal departments and suppliers
- Financial control of projects
- Checking data and deliverables
- Survey Compliance & Translation
- Fieldwork Management
- Project Completion
EDUCATIONAL AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• Applicants should be educated to degree level or similar and have experience of quantitative market research in a project management role.
• experience of B2B CATI or/and Healthcare research a prerequisite
• Excellent potential for development project management and account management skills are essential, as are good communication skills in dealings with external clients and internal departments.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel is essential.