B2B, Project Management / Operations, Quantitative
Project Manager Quant /Recruiter
This is a small and growing agency specializing in finding hard-to-recruit market research respondents. The main areas of focus are in hi-tech manufacturing and corporate IT, but they also operate in some niche consumer areas. They are an agile, data-informed organization. They are recruiting because of growing demand for their services.
They are looking for someone with at least two years’ experience of running B2B market research projects. You will need to have a broad general interest in how industries function, and an ability to do your own background research quickly and efficiently. You will need to enjoy working accurately with imperfect information and limited time.
They are looking for someone who can bring something new and help them to evolve further.
This is an opportunity to learn a diverse set of skills, and to play to your strengths.
They are a small company, working in a high-paced environment. They need to rely on each other all the time for advice, suggestions and support. You will need to be excellent at communicating, well-organized, and collaborative. They constantly try to refine and improve working processes. You will be someone who not only understands how they work, but also can bring new ideas and methods.
Specific duties include:
- Liaising with clients and management to set project parameters, costs and timelines
- Documenting and reporting on project progress and spec revisions
- Assigning tasks internally so as to optimize the use of internal staff resources
- Designing project plans and materials
- Managing project teams
- Extensive experience with MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Able to communicate clearly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure in conditions of uncertainty
- Active interest in business, technology and culture
- SQL in any of its variants
- Market research survey scripting and/or questionnaire design
- Foreign languages
- 50% working from home, 50% from our office in Shoreditch (can flex on this)