B2B, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Pharma/Healthcare, Project Management / Operations, Qualitative, Quantitative
£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
London or remote
Project Manager, International Quant / Qual London / Flexible Home Working £32-38,000
Our client is an award-winning market research data collection agency conducting online, digital and telephone research in more than 50 languages across the world. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Project Managers here are hands-on, versatile individuals that operate as the single point of contact on their clients' multimarket research projects. You will ensure that their projects exceed clients' expectations and result in fruitful and ongoing partnerships.
Market research project work can be a fast-paced environment that goes from large scale studies to highly-specialised senior level and niche projects; interpersonal & organisational skills are essential to adapt around daily challenges.
- Being the single point of contact for clients throughout all fieldwork phases.
- Taking responsibility for project delivery from the point of sale via internal and external kick off meetings
- Ensuring a high level of data collection quality across projects
- Recognising potential barriers before or during projects and offer creative solutions to delivery of work
- Coordinating relevant internal departments to meet project deadlines
- Liaising with external partners and vendors throughout fieldwork
- Providing strong value-add to clients to address fieldwork challenges
- Meeting all client required deadlines and within budget
- Questionnaire programme testing and specification of survey design for best practice data collection, working with internal scripting and data processing department
- Multitasking and flexibility
- Time management and efficient prioritisation of tasks
- Tenacious personality with the ability to problem solve using own initiative
- Knowledge of other languages and cultures a plus
- CATI / Online fieldwork management experience
Successful candidates will have excellent potential for development to a senior PM role, excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to learn how to effectively manage clients.