Advertising & Branding, Automotive, Brand & Comms, Project Management / Operations
This is a pivotal role for the company, working to support the Partners across client project management, marketing, office administration, and commercial matters. The role is ideal for someone confident and self-starting, who is interested in brands, culture and creativity and looking to grow as a key member of the team
This company is a boutique management consultancy. They help organisations clarify why they exist and for whom. And how to make this tangible across every encounter.
They believe that business is a force for good, and are looking for someone who shares this belief and who can help ensure that this company is an inspiring and enjoyable place to work.
Other responsibilities to include:
- Company orchestration support
- IT support
- Principled, pragmatic and calm – always ten steps ahead; expert in time management and scheduling
- Energetic and optimistic – able to inspire confidence in people at all levels, an ambassador for the company
- Curious, sociable, positive and connected – in people, ideas, culture, commerce
- Fantastic organisation skills with high attention to detail – a practical problem solver
- Happy to roll sleeves up and always willing to help – a can-do attitude
- Able to work at speed: both in collaboration with others and also independently
- Providing solutions with a positive outlook; ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously, resourceful, with energy and a charming touch
- Fluency in English to native standard: excellent verbal and written skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products; must be an expert, regular and creative PowerPoint user. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress (basic), and ACT (database) is beneficial.
- UK work permit and visa
- Full-time role. Temporary hybrid working of 3 days in a central London office. This will be assessed throughout 2022 with reference to government guidance and our own standards for colleague safety, with a view to moving to 5 days
- Salary: c£35,000, depending on experience