A.I, Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Project Management / Operations
Do you have a growth mindset and ambition to make a difference at a small start up?
This is a remote working role!
Start up tech company which is a ZeroData Customer Intelligence business is looking for a Project Manager. Its data platform allows organisations to make radically better decisions through use of ethically and transparently-sourced human data. The app enables data collection from different areas of their digital lives into a single place, and gives them different types of value for it, empowering them to share it in real-time and on their own terms. Businesses are able to connect directly from more than two hundred thousand on the platform, and make offers to them to share from an extensive range of demographic, psychometric, behavioural, attitudinal and situational digital data. This includes app usage, health data, social media, and personality data, to be integrated alongside survey questions.
This is a Project/Operations Manager role for someone with ideally 3-5 years professional experience working in market research or project management. You will be working closely with other insights consultants, data scientists, product managers, engineers and UX/UI designers - basically you will be expected to contribute across a number of business areas. You’ll love this role if you are entrepreneurial, a strong communicator and have an inquisitive mindset.
You will be joining a cutting edge startup that is disrupting existing industries. You will be expected to play a large role achieving long term growth by building strong stakeholder (internal and external) and supplier relationships, whilst ensuring the delivery of work to the highest standard. This is a role for some looking to leave a mark by setting up processes and best practices for a rapidly growing company.
If successful in your role, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop and define your role as the company scales.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gain full understanding and definition of goals and objectives, requirements and deliverables
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables and schedule). Determine resource profile and effort requirements (time, costs and personal)
- Working closely with Panel partners to make sure we get the best and most accurate price and times to our client
- Ability to set up projects using external project links with different supplier set-ups and ensure sample is as required
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, on time, on budget and to the quality required
- Manage budget and spend on project(s)
- Exceptional accuracy to detail when checking scripts, tables and reports
- Run and document Post Project Reviews and ensure key learnings are shared with relevant parties
- Ensure projects have a strong governance structure implementing best practices stakeholder and risk management frameworks supported by an appropriate Communication Plan
- Run regular project status meetings and status reports
- Act as the conduit between internal and external stakeholders and the product team, providing feedback on new features and functionality that will help us build a better product