Advertising & Branding
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client are a boutique research agency based in central London, delivering quality insight for a number of market leading companies focused around kids, family & youth. We offer our clients tailored research solutions, conducted by a team of experts, both in the UK and internationally.
We conduct bespoke research for clients across multiple sectors including, media and entertainment, toys and games, retail and food and drink. Our passion for research goes beyond the client brief with us also conducting our own in-house, industry recognised research studies each year.
To become part of our dedicated team you must have bundles of initiative, embrace challenges, and be keen to work in a fast paced, growing company.
We seek a talented Insight Executive with strong quantitative research skills. You will be interested in a role with a lot of variety and being a part of a fantastic close-knit team. You will have a focus on ensuring high quality execution on projects along with day to day management and liaison with clients.
As an Insight Executive you will work on a range of quantitative projects at the same time and provide support on qualitative studies when needed, working closely with clients to ensure their business objectives are being answered. You will be involved across all stages of the process, from planning and questionnaire design, scripting of surveys, data collection, data analysis and reporting.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Working on quantitative projects including scripting, analysis, report writing and presenting back to clients
- Be open to working on qualitative projects, including incentive and document management, data capture and analysis
- Responsible for liaising with key suppliers on projects and managing relations
- Responsible for day-to-day administration (e.g. answering telephone) and providing marketing support for the team (e.g. Twitter, blog/trade press articles, website updates)
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years’ full-service market research experience
- Strong Quantitative skills with an understanding of qualitative research
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – and be interested in honing them further
- Have the ability to present data in an accessible manner
- Care about quality and ‘getting it right’ – taking pride in doing great work
- Thrive working within a small team and shaping and developing your role
DESIRABLE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of children/youth /family research
- Experience of conducting research internationally
- Experience using Q Software
- Experience using Decipher survey software