Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Financial Services, Quantitative, UX/CX/CUSSAT
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
INSIGHT DIRECTOR , Financial Services, London £60-70,000
Our client is one of the largest independent research companies in the UK. They are experts in loyalty insights, using research and their experience to advise companies on how to profitably acquire and keep customers. They are an award-winning agency and work with many of the leading blue-chip companies.
They are now hiring an Insight Director who will manage a team of researchers and analysts that serves clients who rely on them to gather useful data, reveal actionable insights and drive profitable change. As a Director, you will tap into resources to make sure projects are executed smoothly and build client relationships to be a true strategic partner. You will learn about your clients’ business structures and strategies, and leverage the tools and deliverables to manage your team to increase client engagement and increase revenue.
Key responsibilities include-
- Building solid relationships with senior clients to set and manage client expectations.
- Overall accountable for revenue growth to meet set targets from existing clients. Responsible for P&L of team.
- Growing relationship network across existing clients, to ensure increased number of proposals/opportunities from your clients.
- Being an internal and external thought leader
- Ensuring delivery of impactful presentations with actionable insights to senior clients on a regular basis.
- Leading a team – developing talent, bringing in new hires, identifying training & development opportunities and driving forward an engaged and motivated team.
- Working and leading on internal initiatives to help develop and grow their business.
- Degree, ideally within a business or related subject.
- Previous commercial research/insights experience (15+ years).
- Experience with working with Financial Services clients and passion/interest for category
- Commercial lead within the team, equipped with robust research knowledge but also comfortable with meeting targets of revenue growth.
- Experienced in different types of methodologies with understanding of different research techniques.
- Strategically focussed, driven by developing strong, profitable relationships with various departments across clients and different stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident presentation skills including proficiency in developing engaging presentations with PowerPoint.
- Line management experience of developing and training junior insight/non insight team members. Able to demonstrate ability to act as a coach and mentor to others.
Excellent numeracy skills and competent user of MS Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint