Brand & Comms, Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, Quantitative
Head of UK Sales
This company is looking for a Head of UK Sales to own the leadership and development of Brand Health and Marketing Optimization sales
You will develop a sales strategy and create a sales culture with your colleagues in the UK.
Whilst they have a strong foundation for selling Brand Health/Tracking solutions in Europe, they would now like to break through for Brand Tracking in the UK market.
Your role will be supported by brand and sales experts from both the UK other parts of the organization.
They already work with many global FMCG organizations on their multi-market Path to Purchase studies, and are known as a credible and trusted provider for this type of research. They are now focused on building sales for continuous Brand Health Tracking and Marketing Optimization solutions. Your first assignment will be to create and develop the sales focus to convert UK domestic retailers and smaller FMCG companies to their Brand Health Tracking and Marketing Optimization solutions.
They are looking for someone that has acquired B2B sales experience in the marketing/insight community in Europe/UK.
You will also be a key collaborator with the marketing function.
You will work closely with our Account Directors, Project Managers and UK MD to ensure that our sales positioning and offering is aligned with our company strategy. You will report to our UK MD and be part of the UK’s management team.
- Build and develop sales for Brand Health Tracking and Marketing Optimization solutions in the UK.
- Support the sales process through collateral creation, liaising with account teams and key stakeholders within the business in the UK.
- Create and develop a Brand Health tracking/Marketing Optimization solution sales strategy and sales culture in the UK.
- Be the owner and creator of Brand Health tracking and Marketing Optimization sales collateral in the UK.
- Proven track record of selling products/services within media, consulting, research and/or tech.
- Experience in over-performing against challenging targets primarily in positions where you will have been personally accountable for sales conversions.
- Self-starter with a ‘hunter’ attitude who can quickly demonstrate development, growth, and expansion for our Brand Health Tracking and Marketing Optimization solutions.
- Has a combination of entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation, communication, rapport building, and listening skills with effective closing techniques to successfully navigate sales discussions.