Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Market Research
£25,000 to £270,000 Per Annum
My client is a small, boutique Market Research agency who prides itself on doing great work for our clients. We’ve won several awards and earnt a reputation for good work and progressive thinking within the industry.
Small, self-owned but powerful. Famous for our knowledge of behavioural economics and have been thought leaders in this field since 2007.
The work we do is immensely varied ranging from big knotty strategic problems to a fair chunk of advertising and communications.
They work with all kinds of brands, big and small, including Netflix, Doritos, Pepsi, easyJet, Barclays, bp, Diageo, Walkers, The Body Shop and more.
Our culture is open and inclusive, with one-to-one mentoring. We're based in a Georgian townhouse in Angel, Islington.
We offer a competitive salary plus a generous package of benefits including a company performance-based bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary, £500 per year personal training allowance and private health insurance with Vitality.
We’re currently hunting, and are looking to fill all vacancies as soon as possible…
Quantitative Research Executive
Our quantitative team is small and nimble, and you’ll work with three bright, motivated and supportive colleagues who are still glowing from having just won the 2022 MRS Applications of Research award.
We’re looking for someone with 0-2yrs quantitative research experience
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of the research process, from research design to analysis and presentation of the research to our clients
- You’ll be exposed to different types of projects and clients, tools and methodologies in the research process including the latest in behavioural science research techniques such as eye-tracking and implicit response
- Most of our work is ad-hoc research design or automated research platforms. We often work closely with the qualitative team on combined qual-quant projects, and with advanced statistical techniques
Here are some examples of recent projects we have been working on: TV Ad testing for big-name snack brand, tracking the changing automotive category, helping men assess their risk of Prostate Cancer in a multi-million pound campaign, optimising people’s behaviour in banking journeys to reduce fraud
You’ll receive on the job training, and a training budget to expand your skills.
You will have:
- Up to 2 years’ experience as a quantitative market researcher
- Strong graduate level academic qualifications (at least 2:1)
- A genuine interest in quantitative market research, marketing, and consumer behaviour, with a desire to work across a diverse range of projects
- Experience with Microsoft systems such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential; Outlook experience will be relevant
- A grounding in statistics is preferable, but demonstration of strong numeracy skills and an interest in working with statistical principles and data are essential
- A flair for in-person and written communication
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- An interest in Behavioural Economics is an advantage, but not a requirement