Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Project Management / Operations, Qualitative
£32,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
COMMERCIAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER QUAL
A leading Brand and Innovation company with global reach, with great intuition and a daring attitude. An infectious passion for challenging the status quo.
They are a brand and innovation company based in London & NYC known for being curious, daring, intuitive and challenging conventions for the biggest global consumer, finance and retail brands. They are experiencing another stage of growth and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced International commercial qualitative project manager.
As a Fieldwork Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the agency, providing qualitative field management, to tight deadlines, working alongside the field and strategy team, on both domestic and international qualitative projects from start to finish.
They are looking for a candidate that has 5+ years’ experience working in a
field/project management team within the market research industry. They should have a solid
understanding of research recruitment processes, and want to understand how market research fits into the project process of an international brand consultancy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• You have experience in independently managing research projects simultaneously
• You are highly organized and show initiative in problem solving
• You have excellent attention to detail
• You have great communication skills and a clear phone manner
• Digitally proficient – including good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
• You are good with numbers and accurate with calculating figures
• Articulate, inquisitive and diligent
• You are an outgoing and enthusiastic individual
• You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are not afraid to get stuck in when outside of your comfort zone
• You are self-motivated and thrive when faced with a challenge
• You are a real team player, but have an independent drive to get things done