A.I, Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Data Science/Analytics
INSIGHT MANAGER START UP
Do you have a growth mindset and ambition to make a difference at a small start up? This is a remote working role!
Start up tech company which is a ZeroData Customer Intelligence business is looking for a Project Manager. Its data platform allows organisations to make radically better decisions through use of ethically and transparently-sourced human data. The app enables data collection from different areas of their digital lives into a single place, and gives them different types of value for it, empowering them to share it in real-time and on their own terms. Businesses are able to connect directly from more than two hundred thousand on the platform, and make offers to them to share from an extensive range of demographic, psychometric, behavioural, attitudinal and situational digital data. This includes app usage, health data, social media, and personality data, to be integrated alongside survey questions.
The Role INSIGHT MANAGER
To deliver this vision, this company is seeking an ambitious and creative Data Insight Innovation Manager to join the team to drive growth for our client data platform and consulting services. You will work as part of a skilled and multi-disciplined team, providing management and leadership across all phases of insight development and market research professional services.
This is a stretch role for someone with a minimum of five years professional experience working in market research or data science. You will be working closely with strategists, product managers, engineers and UX/UI designers, and you will be expected to contribute across a number of business areas. You’ll love this role if you are entrepreneurial, a strong communicator and have an inquisitive mindset.
You will be joining a cutting edge startup that is disrupting existing industries. You will be expected to play a large role achieving long term growth by building strong client relationships and delivering work of the highest standard. If successful in your role, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop and define your role as the company scales.
- Work directly with clients delivering full service research consultancy including; conceptualisation, research design, fieldwork, insights interpretation and communication
- Helping clients become comfortable with new ways of working, promoting agile methodologies for insight and using multiple data sources for insight purposes
- Creating growth strategies for key clients, managing and developing close lasting relationships
- Working as a small team, pro-actively taking the lead across core responsibilities and making independent recommendations for ways to grow and improve the business
- Designing and writing reports for key client sectors, identifying where new reports could drive growth and engagement
- Working with product, engineering and design teams to; help identify areas for digital product development by translating client needs into product feature requests, user testing, copy-writing, project management
- Work with data scientists to develop machine learning capabilities for our own products and client outputs
- Able to pass on experience to junior members of the company, on the importance of best practice to research whilst effectively teaching them how best to approach different research designs
- Be passionate about the role of data and how it can help form a 360 degree view of people and the different markets