A.I, Advertising & Branding, Market Research, UX/CX/CUSSAT
£25,000 Per Annum
Junior Customer Success Associate, London, SE1
Full Time, £25K FTE Hybrid Working
Ever wondered how new products get green lit, or how companies figure out the target market for a new idea? How they separate a good piece of advertising from a great one? Ever wanted to know whether service with a smile really makes a difference to how much guests like a hotel or pub?
My client have supplied global businesses with all of that information… amongst the several hundred research projects we carry out every year!
They work with major retailers, media companies, food producers, pubs and restaurants at all stages of a product or service, from testing brand new product concepts to gathering feedback on customer satisfaction. Their purpose is to connect our customers to the people who matter the most to spark opportunities, and to truly deliver on our purpose, we need an enthusiastic customer-centric, commercially aware, and tech-savvy individual with an investigative nature, who strives to introduce innovative solutions that add tangible value to clients. The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the Customer Success department, and the company.
You will be developing an in-depth knowledge of their tech platform and will work closely with customers to ensure they are delighted with their product. You will gain extensive experience in supporting customers through the onboarding process, and configuring the platform to support their business requirements, fulfil their business objectives, and maximize ROI. You will need excellent interpersonal skills, be commercially savvy, the ability to solve problems, and the drive to continually look for ways to improve customer experience and upsell our products.
My client is an exciting tech led organisation that has shown 600%+ growth over the last few years. We grow alongside our team members and this means the opportunity for quick progression on the career ladder is in abundance for talented and hardworking individuals!
This is a permanent role based within a close knit team with an office location near Waterloo but offering the flexibility of hybrid working.
- Onboard & train new customers on the Clients platform, liaising with the Sales team to understand the customer’s business and requirements
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Support the account set-up process, ensuring new accounts are set up correctly for customers’ requirements
- Provide technical support to different user groups & manage inbound queries
- Build & manage success plans to drive engagement, through regular account review meetings
- Own and ensure client licence renewals
- Pro-actively spot and drive upsell opportunities within client accounts via SMART product adaption techniques
- Analyse and monitor system usage: identifying “pinch points” and areas where the customer experience could be improved, and tracking usage trends to identify any “at-risk” customers
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’: working with the development team to prioritise and deliver product enhancements for customers
- Educate customers on product capabilities & new features by maintaining our knowledge base and release notes to a high standard
- Customer satisfaction ascertained through feedback gained on helpdesk and Trustpilot and direct to the business
- Customer retention/renewal rates
- Customer upsell revenue streams
- Customer product adoption usage rates
- Internal process quality
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing role such as Account Management or Customer Success within a tech led organisation of any type
- A highly driven graduate, with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Exceptional social and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building is key in order to drive retention and loyalty across the accounts you will manage
- Working experience with Excel with the ability to create VLOOKUPs
- A desire to help users and solve problems
- A passion for tech/SaaS platforms
- A desire to dive into the deep end; you will be managing exciting accounts and projects from day one and therefore we need someone who is comfortable with taking ownership and tackling the unknown
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
- An outgoing social and hard-working person
What you will get from us
- Starting salary of £25K
- Work variety across clients and industries
- A supportive team
- Flexible working from home or central London based office
- Annual bonus scheme
- A social, flexible and fun work environment
- A generous holiday allowance: 25 days leave excluding bank holidays and time between Christmas and New Year, plus a day off for your birthday!
My client is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work. Diversity is the key to success!