Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Branding, Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, Strategy, Sustainability
Client Lead – brand purpose agency
This agency is for purpose-driven brands. Founded in 2009 to help brands and business
become a force for good, they’ve shaped sustainability strategies, dreamt up integrated creative campaigns and built impactful brands – all with a laser focus on creating positive change in the world. Their work has helped national and international brands like IKEA, John Lewis & Partners, Nationwide, Shelter, Aviva, Trainline, Calvin Klein, Yorkshire Water, Napapijri, Tommy Hilfiger, and many others, define and execute on their brand purpose. They fundamentally believe it takes both insightful strategy and imaginative creativity to change things for good, so they have both under the same London roof.
They are growing approximately 40% year on year with a constant flow of incredibly talented, ambitious and smart people. They instill a culture based on trust, mutuality and belonging, and they strive to deliver a high performing, high support environment where everyone can thrive. They can move fast, because the demand for their work pushes them to, and they aren’t afraid to fail fast and keep going.
Key skills & knowledge: Client & project management, integrated campaign delivery, account development, new business
This company is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercially minded Client Lead with a passion for brand purpose and sustainability to lead on exciting, purpose-driven accounts.
You’ll be an integral strategic partner for your clients, and will own and manage the delivery of exceptional programmes of work across strategic thinking, brand innovation and storytelling. The output is varied - and so you could have the opportunity to work across a range of projects, from brand purpose positioning to corporate communications; from sustainability strategies to brand activism campaigns.
You’ll work alongside the in-house consultancy and creative teams as the client’s representative in the agency, responsible for account development and nurturing relationships, as well as project delivery. You’ll also actively seek out and contribute to new business.
You’ll report into the Director of the Client Team who will support you with career development and opportunities. You will lead 2-3 of our biggest accounts (£500k+), along with a selection of smaller projects, to deliver outcomes that genuinely have real-world positive impact with amazing brands. On some accounts you will be supported by a Client Manager, but on others you will work solo.
- Developing strong, strategic and commercially successful client relationships
- Establishing strong account relationships, understanding your client’s business and their challenges in order to support and challenge them to develop effective, impactful work together
- Leading business development across your key accounts, identifying opportunities, preparing proposals, managing a pipeline and converting income
- Contributing to new business meetings and pitches, authoring and delivery key sections and proposals
- Taking responsibility for account level finances – ensuring accurate forecasting and managing profitability
- Being the first point of contact for your client, flagging any issues and acting as a point of escalation
Please do get in touch for full brief