Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Innovation & NPD, Market Research, Qualitative, Quantitative, Strategy
CONSULTANT– BRAND & INNOVATION
This company is a Brand & Business Transformation Consultancy that delivers Sustainable Growth to the biggest Brands and Organisations through Disruptive Thinking, Empathy and Imagination.
They are looking for bright, deeply curious and ambitious minds who can lead and deliver great work but also disrupt and challenge thinking both for the clients and within the company. They work on brand strategy, innovation and portfolio growth challenges for major CPG, Health, Hospitality and Finance clients.
They have offices in London and New York, and have built a reputation for their strategic and innovation work in both emerging and developed markets. 2022 has set out a bold new vision and growth strategy that’s anchored in elevating their work towards growth consultancy whilst retaining our heart of disruptive thinking, empathy and imagination.
They are now looking to welcome a driven and inspirational Consultant to join the team in London and play a pivotal role in our next stage of growth
Your role would include:
Managing and supporting the delivery of brand strategy and innovation projects by working collaboratively with your strategy, creative and research team members
• Devising, conducting and analysing consumer research, working at an international level across numerous markets
• Co-facilitating meetings with senior client teams workshops with energy and flair
• Supporting client and business development by identifying new opportunities, helping support pitches, and writing proposals
• Supporting in promoting the business through marketing and PR activities
• Tool and methodology creation, working towards thought-leadership.
• Bringing a fresh point of view to our clients challenges
Desired Skills and Experience:
• You have been working successfully for an international brand & innovation consultancy and/or in the market research and innovation function on the client side for 1-5 years.
• You are an international brand specialist with the ability to understand and leverage cultural nuance and insight
• You are a strong strategic thinker with a flair for creativity
• You have a track record of delivering projects that exceed client expectations
• Well connected, you like the buzz of new business activities, love pitching – and winning – projects as well as developing strong client relationships