Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Strategy
£100,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading strategy and innovation consultancy who believes that businesses and brands need a new type of advisory service. They are expanding globally and are now looking for a senior addition for their London team
As an Associate Partner, you are the key growth pillar in their organization, overseeing a number of client engagements, ensuring that client relationships become long-term revenue-generating partnerships. You will be a critical part of their business development efforts, help build a sustainable team and work closely with their wider UK team to maintain a pipeline of projects and clients that will enable them to continue our expansion.
You will be expected to build strong relationships across both British and European clients. In addition, you will provide thought leadership for the firm.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of both left brain (analytical) and right-brain (creative) skills to bear on their client’s problems, the internal relationships across the organization, and the changing industry.
Whilst potential is more powerful than specific experience, key qualifications they are looking for include:
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- MBA or other graduate degree from a leading business school
- 10+ years of professional experience: preferably in branding/marketing, management consulting, brand management, or innovation
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects, both client and internal
- Demonstrated leadership skills with team members at all levels
- Commitment to coaching, growing, and nurturing talent
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record of business development success
- Existing portfolio of client relationships
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Enormous personal impact and executive presence
- Visionary insight into how to grow and evolve a business
- Entrepreneurial scrappiness, ambition, determination, and fearlessness
Critically important is the ability to successfully navigate organizations, find the right leverage points, and build relationships across a wide range of personalities and specialties.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth.