Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Digital, Innovation & NPD, Media/Social Media, Qualitative
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR/DIRECTOR – PARENTAL LEAVE COVER FOR 7 MONTHS
Salary: £30,000-£40,000k total budget for 7months
Our client is a young, fast growing market research consultancy that specialises in building beautiful, bespoke online communities to solve marketing, innovation and communication challenges. They work with brand clients from all industry sectors (FMCG, Financial, Retail etc.) as well as agency clients whom they provide digital solutions to.
They are looking for someone currently working at associate director or director level to join their remote team for 7 months between the 20th of September 2021 and the 08th of April 2022 (total 29 weeks) as parental leave cover. There will be a 2 week overlap with the director who is going on parental leave.
They work as a remote team so you will need to connect with them online and you’re free to work from wherever you feel most comfortable (preference will be given to anyone who can easily commute in and out of London).
The ideal person would be a driven self-starter, and a people manager who can inspire and educate with complete confidence. They need to be engaged with digital research, qualitative (essential) and quantitative (a bonus) techniques and technology.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have at least 8-10 years’ experience as a qualitative researcher (essential) preferably in a market research agency or consultancy, with a good understanding of the project life cycle and ability to independently set up a study, design a discussion guide, moderate, write reports and do presentations.
- ‘Hit the ground running’ and pick up on a range of projects, taking them from initial inception to presentation/delivery of results with the jnr team.
- Be eager to coach and develop jnr members of the team. You will be expected to working alongside and mentoring jnr members of the team and ideally drive growth of your team and account.
- Have a good understanding of sales and business development which will allow you to maximise all new business opportunities
- Be self-disciplined, organised and flexible – as a growing and fully remote company we are looking for someone who is excited about being in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be eager to actively help develop the business and our offering.
- Be passionate about delivering great insights and having a genuine impact.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and comfortable with working remotely.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to quickly learn about the business, our tools, our clients, and further their knowledge of the industry.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility to work in a fast-paced agency - this sometimes requires that you support the team outside of normal working hours
- Must have a reliable internet connection.
This is a great role for anyone who enjoys flexible hours! They have regular online meetings and also meet in London (Covid allowing!) so you will very much enjoy a team feel!