£450,000 to £850,000 Per Annum
UX - Senior UX Researcher
Are you looking to develop your career in one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
We are a team of researchers, design thinkers and pioneers constantly thinking about the human experience. Our North Star is to become the global leader in UX Research and we’re seeking passionate and driven people to help us and our clients on our journey to shape the experiences of the future.
We have strategic relationships with our clients, which means that our research informs their overall UX strategy. This means we are focusing our research on the following topics:
· Inclusive Design
· Metaverse and Mixed Reality
· AI and Machine Learning
· Trust, Privacy and Ethics
- You will be working with the most advanced companies in the world to shape the way customers interact with them now and in the future.
- The advantage of working for a global research agency is that you will experience a variety of different clients and sectors while partnering with experts from other disciplines within the agency such as Behavioural Science, Semiotics and Ethnography.
- Opportunity to travel globally and working with regional teams across 90 countries.
- Conduct research across multiple countries to understand cultural nuances and how they impact experience.
- Champion important topics like Sustainability, Inclusivity and Accessibility with dedicated R&D programme.
- Space to shape and become an active leader within our growing global community of 100+ UX practitioners and experts.
- You will be part of a growing team of 12 UX researchers, reporting into the Head of UX in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a varied and interesting role including:-
- Lead, plan, design, and conduct user research.
- Work closely with client UX teams to develop their UX strategy.
- Present user insights and recommended solutions to project stakeholders at all levels.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Work closely with client’s designers and developers to translate user insights and recommendations into live products.
- Identify new value opportunities and growth areas for clients.
- Work with other user researchers to facilitate a consistent research approach.
- Produce thought leadership pieces and internal training.
- Have an opinion on key UX topics and trends.
- Be an active member of our UX community.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of the UCD process including user requirements gathering, ideation and design, iteration, validation and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of using artefacts to share and communicate insights such as user flows, experience maps, personas and reports.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of quantitative research methods.
- Good understanding of interaction design, and visual design principles.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to user research.
- Highly capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- Experience in pitching, proposal writing and budget management.
The following are desirable skills:
- Experience in UX design and design principles.
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment.
- Active participant in UX communities (e.g. online groups, speaking at conferences etc.).
- Thought leader in design research, design thinking, or service design.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!