Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Quantitative
£50,000 to £57,000 Per Annum
London / Hybrid
Senior Research Manager, Quantitative, Hybrid, UK BASED, £52-57,000
My client is a lovely boutique Insights agency looking for their 2nd hire in their new quant team. As Senior Research Manager you’ll be actively leading projects and beginning to contribute to business strategy.
They are looking for someone with a range professional research experience, a minimum of 5 years within a Market Research agency / consultancy. They would love someone who’ll bring enthusiasm, intellect and a desire to learn to the job.
Specific skills you’ll be have are:
- Experience of leading end to end on large-scale global
research projects, including research/survey design, client management, sample/programmer partner management, analysis and presentation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivering insights creatively and good data visualisation skills
- Excellent people skills, include handling large client accounts
- The ability to help junior team members grow
- Have fun whilst you work
Additionally the would love you to:
- Speak multiple languages
- Knowledge of business strategy
- Experience in business development and marketing
- This is a new role and you will be able to really make your mark. You MUST be happy to roll your sleeves up and be hands on with the projects.
- This is a hybrid role with 1-2 days pw in West London plus client meetings so accessibility to London is key
- You must have the right to work in the UK