Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, UX/CX/CUSSAT
£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Our client is a data, analytics and insight agency with a difference. They believe that understanding ‘experiences’ is the key to growing a successful brand. An innovative and award-winning market research consultancy, they help clients transform their brand and marketing strategies by understanding the experiences that people have with them.
They are a dynamic and innovative business, with a particular heritage in real-time data collection using a combination of mobile diaries and surveys to unearth new insight on the ways people are connecting with brands. They are consultative and the nature of their insights means they get very close to their clients’ businesses.
They are a global firm, servicing some of the largest brands in the world including LG Electronics LATAM Airlines and Diageo.
Our client is an organization that values initiative and drive and trusts its employees at all levels. Progression can be rapid for those that demonstrate the right aptitude and embrace the opportunities the agency affords. As a certified women owned business diversity is very important to them.
- Managing clients end to end, delegating effectively and developing junior executives with clear direction and feeding into senior teams with ideas about the shape and direction of the business.
- Dissecting client brief to create the optimal research design, but also interrogate its content to ensure a complete understanding of the client’s needs.
- Writing higher level questionnaires for more complex issues that get to the heart of strategic objectives.
- Managing the client relationship and liaising with internal colleagues and suppliers.
- Managing everyday resources during the process of project delivery driving thoughtful and creative analysis through the process of storyboarding and add expertise and best practice developed from working with other clients to help produce ‘client-ready’ presentations.
- Writing pithy, relevant and actionable summaries that address key client issues and present them in an engaging and confident manner to clients.
Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years in quantitative market research
- ?Experience in questionnaire writing; able to develop complex and thoughtful survey instruments
- Excellent analytic skills, including the ability to mine quantitative and qualitative data, create insights, and showcase a research narrative
- Knowledge of marketing principles, including industry trends and changes a plus
- Knowledge of advertising and media planning eco system a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to adapt and grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sample and field management experience
- Experience in Tableau or other data analysis platforms a plus
- Excellent in Excel
- People management experience a plus
- Is part of a global team and must be prepared to work on global projects out of the U.S. and Australia when required