A.I, Data Science/Analytics, Market Research, Quantitative, Strategy
Senior Data Statistician/Analyst
This company’s data platform allows organisations to make radically better decisions through use of ethically and transparently sourced human data. Their app enables participants to collect their data from different areas of their digital lives into a single place, and gives them different types of value for it, empowering them to share it in real-time and on their own terms.
Businesses can connect directly with more than two hundred thousand on the platform and make offers to them to share from an extensive range of demographic, psychometric, behavioural, attitudinal, and situational digital data. This includes app usage, health data, social media, and personality data, to be integrated alongside survey questions. They exchange data in real time, meaning businesses get insights in minutes, not weeks.
What they are looking for:
To help deliver this vision, they are seeking a senior data Statistician/Analyst with a flair for modelling and data, to help make sure they utilise the amazing data available. They’re looking for someone who will work with our other data architects and AI specialists but from the angle of deliverable ad-hoc projects and analytical tools within our platform.
You will be joining a cutting-edge start-up that is disrupting existing industries. Your success in building strong amazing model and tools will play a large part in helping the company to achieve its long-term growth and success. They are committed to helping all team members to accelerate their career. If you are the right candidate, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop and define your role as the company scales.
- Model and statistically assess data including customer segmentation, prediction modelling, market understanding etc.
- Apply data modelling and analytics tools to provide customer intelligence and business insights
- Apply practical experience in data analytics: inspection, cleansing, completeness, joins
- Prepare data for deeper business and statistical analysis including combining data, statistical testing etc.
- Translate complex data into clear commercial insights for broader business
- Work directly with stakeholders (internally and externally) to define analysis brief, execute analysis, and interpret results
- Identify opportunities to evolve tools and techniques (including modelling and forecasting)
- Participate in other projects and assignments as required.
- 4+ years’ experience as a data analyst
- Able to work with different data formats, data governance rules, and different data management environments
- Expertise in data modelling principles especially segmentation and cohort analysis
- Experience in preparing data
- Experience in commercial insight analysis
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end-user
- Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities.
- Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, and maintains focus.
- Information is organized and accessible, manages time well.
- Strives to understand contributing factors, resolves complex situations.
- Manages workload, establishes appropriate priority, and meets goals and objectives, deadline driven.