Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Market Research, Media/Social Media, Qualitative, Quantitative, Strategy
SRE - Research Manager
Remote (UK) / Hybrid (London)
Amazing small company are recruiting for roles in their consumer division from Senior Research Executive – Research Manager. The job is based out of the Central London HQ, working closely with colleagues in the UK. Whilst the office is in London, they offer flexible working and are happy for the role to be 100% remote if that’s what you want; so you could be based anywhere in the UK!
Some questions for you…
- Are you keen to develop your career in consumer market research?
- Do you have a strong interest in technology and/or video gaming?
- Would you like to join a team of consultative and innovative researchers using the full range of techniques and methods available to generate better insight, promote change, and help a diverse range of clients make better decisions?
- Do you have experience in qualitative research methods?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then this is the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to have a real impact on client businesses, help this company grow, and develop as part of a team and wider business.
In your role you will play a part in all stages of the research process from proposal writing to project delivery, and working directly with clients
Their research covers a broad range of products, services and innovations in the tech and gaming markets. They are predominantly an ad hoc agency, utilising a mix of qualitative and quantitative approaches, so there is a lot of variety in terms of the projects you will be working on.
What will you be doing?
You will play a prominent, client-facing role in the successful management and delivery of primary market research studies (from brief / proposal through debrief). This will include:
- Managing research end-to-end from set-up, through design and execution of projects with support from senior researchers and specialist teams, e.g., in-house innovation and methodology team
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to junior members of the project team
- Efficiently manage personal resources/workloads as well as those across your project team.
- Support the development of client partnerships as a trusted consultant to their business.
- Contribute to designing innovative, winning proposals and pitching in response to complex, challenging briefs
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of bright researchers and experts in consumer research.
People who work at in this company enjoy finding out what makes people tick. They like joining the dots between different types of research and are good at turning disparate sources of information, into intelligent insight that help our clients succeed.