£30,000 to £0 Per Annum
QUAL Research Executive 2023
Voted at the 2022 MRS Awards as The Best Place to Work,
My client is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy, communications, and customer experience. They carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised Research Executive to join our Qualitative team. As a Research Executive you will assist on projects across a range of categories and work with a wide range of brands. FMCG brands like Emmi Onken and Dr. Oetker, to big global brands like Facebook/Meta, Google and Shell, finance brands like Direct Line and Principality Building Society and charitable organisations like Marie Curie and The British Heart Foundation.
You will be working in the qualitative team to assist in set-up and management of projects. Some travel will be involved as we run qualitative fieldwork for various projects across the country every week as well as occasional international projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Communication with recruiters who work to find participants for research
- Preparing stimulus materials, sample specifications and screener documents
- Scheduling fieldwork and client meetings
- Note-taking during meetings and research sessions
- Supporting with the day-to-day management of online communities
- Contributing to analysis sessions with your ideas and reflections
- Helping to write debriefs and reports
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills and some experience in project management, be that in a previous role or during studies. Good writing skills are also a must. As The Nursery works predominantly in brand and communication research, an interest in brands and advertising is also important.
Life’s a little different at my client is different. We are a community of Partners and our structure means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person here is fundamental to our culture, our thinking and ultimately our success. People are what makes us. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 3 days in the office, 2 days working remotely. Working day is 7.5 hours standard, plus 1-2 evenings a week
- Employee Ownership Bonus (subject to conditions)
- 25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas closing + 1 day for Birthday
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service (Life Cover)
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance scheme – Bupa Healthcare
- Travel Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Annual eye test