£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Are you experienced with recruitment , resourcing and or quantitative market research?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, who love to disrupt and do things differently. Come and experience the special formula that makes my client’s business and people truly unique.
Resource Recruitment Manager; Europe
We are looking to fill a role within our European business, that is absolutely essential to supporting the extremely strong growth the business has been enduring for 2 years. Currently peaking at nearly 40% growth, our highly talented and dynamic teams are spending far too much time trying to recruit new candidates to join the business. This is where we need your help!
This is a new role, reporting into the Global Head of HR, with a dotted line into our European Research Director, and can be based any of our European markets (UK, NL, FR, DE, IT, SP, CH, PL).
You will be leading the early stage recruitment process for all research vacancies within Europe. Working closely with all the Hiring Managers based in each market, you will be working with the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry, and you will be having a tangeable impact on the social diversity, talent and wellbeing of our entire European business.
In this role you are very welcome to work fully from home, or work from any of our EU offices in London, Paris, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Milan, Barcelona and Warsaw!
This is a great opportunity for any driven, passionate, decisive and super organised individuals, who like taking ownership proactively and independently, and who LOVES talking with and understanding people, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of it’s growth in the years to come.
If you have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience, in any of the following areas, then we would love to speak to you!!
- Quantitative or qualitative market research
- Recruitment (any industry)
- Resource planning
- People management
- Account management
- New business developer
Your role would involve all of the following;
- Owning and updating our database of EU vacancies; checking this with internal teams each week and updating internal recruitment team and external recruitment partners
- Screening all CVs that are provided for all vacancies, via internal and external recruitment teams
- 1st face to face interview for all applicants who’s CV pass the initial screening; you would be expected to be actively selling the company AND screening the candidate for specific skills
- Assigning the written task to all applicants who pass the initial face to face interview
- Receiving the written task and doing initial quality check of insights before setting up 2nd interview (and gaining 2nd opinion on quality of written task if needed)
- Setting up 2nd interviews with Hiring Managers (research leaders), including CV and written task; this will be the first time that Hiring Managers see any details at all about the candidate as you own the process on your own up to this point, and at this point you will hand over the candidate to the Hiring Manager and step away from the process
- The above process, from receiving CV to setting the 2nd interview, is expected to take no more than 5 business day
- Proactively build a pipeline of good quality candidates across Europe once all immediate roles are filled at RM and SRM levels and reach out proactively to see if they would like to join us
- Take ownership of good candidates to find them the right role in the region – even if not obvious at first
- Supporting EU MD, who is responsible for ensuring terms agreed with EU recruitment partners are highly competitive
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant area (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Communications / HR etc.)
- Significant experience in one of the areas outlined in this document
- A love of people; you understand the nuances that come with every person, and you love to unpick what makes people tick and finding their passion
- Ability to sell our company to potential candidates, with passion and energy
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver
- Superb organizational skills
- Flexibility; you like to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Ability to express yourself perfectly in English. Knowledge of any other additional EU languages is an advantage!
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a true impact on the social diversity of our European team, and to truly benefit their wellbeing, by making a step change in our ability to quickly and effectively recruit high talent individuals
- You would be an integral part of the European team, and you would be working extremely closely with the European research leaders, to fuel them with high quality candidates and take the strain off them and their teams, from recruitment, which they will really appreciate!
- Full training on the Metrixlab recruitment process, standards, criteria etc as well as in-depth training on the company, benefits, USPs and training on how we select and assess candidates for all levels of market research roles
- 100% remote working if preferred; hybrid working possible with access to local office
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a development plan
- Competitive salary package and paid days of leave