A.I, Consumer / FMCG, Data Science/Analytics, Financial Services, Market Research, Quantitative
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
London / Hybrid
Quantitative Senior Research Manager - Associate Director, London / Hybrid £60-70,000
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a client facing quant researcher with excellent analytical skills who enjoys being around tech and AI and wants the challenge of joining a growing start-up. Our client has a mission - to remove complexity from research and targeting by using artificial intelligence.
Our client’s customers share a common challenge: finding, understanding, and engaging with their audiences efficiently and effectively. They solve this using agile research and data-driven precision targeting.
You will have the opportunity to support customers by enhancing the platform with your research expertise and knowledge. You’ll have the perfect playground to exercise your curiosity and creativity while leveraging cutting-edge data science to deliver delight to your clients.
They are seeking a highly skilled quantitative market researcher with the following attributes:
- A full-stack quantitative researcher with a strong commercial mindset, capable of leveraging marketing theory, setting hypotheses and developing complex models that drive business growth.
- Detail-oriented, without being paralysed by the minutiae. You have a keen eye for detail and can work efficiently without sacrificing quality.
- A star when it comes to quantitative research. You have extensive experience in using advanced research techniques to analyse and interpret data, and to develop insights that inform effective marketing strategies
- Ability to perform statistical analysis (from basic to more advanced) and produce reports
- Run custom crosstabs based on client demand
- Interpret findings
- Write presentations/summary reports
- Create compelling narratives from data and tell the story effectively
- Provide strategic recommendations for effective marketing campaigns
Please get in touch for more information!