Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Quantitative, Reputation Research & PR
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
London / Hybrid
Quantitative Senior Research Executive - Senior Research Manager
Brand and Communications / Thought Leadership / Financial Services
Our client is a multi-award winning, fast growing, service orientated independent insight agency. They pride themselves on innovative research solutions and excellent client service and have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
They are now hiring an experienced Quantitative Senior Research Executive - Senior Research Manager with experience within Brand & Comms, Thought Leadership or Financial Services to help them to continue to deliver excellence in everything they do.
This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- While you are method neutral, online research experience is essential and you will need a good working knowledge of qualitative and secondary research,
- You will be experienced in managing the full life cycle of a project from writing the questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent client facing ability
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Confident with data analysis programmes. Being able to learn new software is also important.
- You must have experience of working in a market research agency.
- You will need the right to work in the UK.
Please get in touch now for more information about this exciting opportunity!