Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Media/Social Media, Qualitative, Retail
£26,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Research Executive - Senior Research Insight Executive £26-35,000
Our client is an award winning, boutique strategic research consultancy with projects spanning the globe.
They merge traditional techniques with cutting edge methodologies, offering bespoke solutions to help solve their clients’ issues.
The role would suit an established SRE, or an ambitious RE who is looking to grow to the next level. They will even consider a grad who has done some qual in their degree. It would suit those who have a passion for delivering strategic insight for clients, typically via ad hoc projects across a variety of different business challenges and categories.
This is a rare experience to become a founding member of a small but rapidly growing team and a great opportunity to take charge of your role, make it your own and learn from experts in the field.
What the day to day role involves:
- An emphasis on project management – showing strong people skills, and working collaboratively
- Being a skilled practitioner across the design, execution, and delivery of inspiring insight
- Working on more complex discussion guides (e.g. proposition development)
- Moderation (online and face to face)
- Managing and running (multiple) ad hoc strategic insight projects of all sizes
- Building day to day relationships with existing clients, and actively participating in client meetings
- Writing and winning low level, and more advanced proposals (with senior support)
- Confidently co-presenting directly to clients (including senior stakeholders)
- Desk research and cultural analysis
- Working with the team to deliver exceptional, story-led and commercially orientated outputs
- Developing strategic thinking – full understanding of the client business, understanding commercial objectives and implications
- Developing internal thinking – identifying beneficial changes to process and recommending change
- Looking for innovations to move the business forward
Ideally, you’ll have these skills and experience:
- Ideally 2-3+ years’ agency experience but will consider less.
- A strong interest in the media and more broadly cultural conversations
- Predominantly a qual practitioner but able to work in mixed method teams
- The ability to adapt and evolve in a growth orientated environment
- A stickler for detail but can see and appreciate the bigger picture
- The ability to grow client relationships, and spot opportunities
- Multi market project experience beneficial
- An interest in new methodologies and analysis techniques
The office is in London but they are open to you being mostly remote with once a week in the office.