Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Innovation & NPD, NFP/Charity, Public Sector, Social & Policy, Qualitative
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Associate Director – Junior Director £50-70,000 - Cultural Change and Social Purpose
My client is a boutique insight and strategy consultancy, based in London and working worldwide. They help clients understand how to respond to changes in culture by humanising audiences and tackling business and social challenges. They are looking to add a smart, energetic and experienced qualitative researcher with a passion for ethnography, film, communications and culture change to their close-knit team. In addition to more conventional techniques, they are very interested in mixed and inventive methods and cultural analysis.
This role will especially suit somebody with an interest in cultural change and social purpose. You will need a passion for and ability to use and learn a broad suite of digital tools along with strong project and people management skills. They are a small, highly committed team, and have a hands-on environment, wearing many hats. Therefore, flexibility, desire to muck in, and passion for collaboration are essential.
What you need:
- 6+ years’ experience in a qualitative insight role
- Flair for working on culturally focused, exploratory briefs, tackling complex questions
- Team leadership experience and great management skills
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Strong experience conducting qualitative fieldwork (groups, interviews, ethnography, digital)
- Total comfort with technology and a keenness to learn new platforms and apps
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous Market Research agency experience
- Working with video, photography and content creation
- Collaborating with agencies across the comms spectrum - creative to PR to digital
- Applying behavioural science and social change strategies
This is a full time role and you will be required to work 3 days pw in their East London office.