Branding, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Market Research, Qualitative
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Product Marketing Manager, REMOTE (UK Based preferable) £40-50,000
My client uses cutting edge technology to help some of the most iconic FMCG and Consumer brands in the world by creating unique online communities that collaborate and provide real-time insights, ideas and content. These customer-led insights fuel new ideas for products, marketing campaigns, content creation and much, much more. As they rapidly accelerate their growth, they are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join their team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to promote, drive adoption, and increase usage of their key product features. You will establish roadmap deliveries, define distribution strategies, work with the teams to create relevant launch materials, collaborate with cross-functional teams and analyze usage data to optimize campaigns and drive revenue growth.
As a Product Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Improve product marketing content output
- Shape product marketing campaigns that target prospective customers
- Build relationships with external vendors and key stakeholders
- Set product marketing budgets and track spend, always with an eye for ROI
- Convert prospects into paying customers through consistent communications
Qualifications and technical skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- FMCG / Consumer experience
- 4+ years’ product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating effective marketing program
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Large-scale event management experience a plus
This is a remote role with a Head Office in London and you will need to get there for quarterly meetings.
Please get in touch for more information