Market Research, Project Management / Operations, Strategy
£40,000 to £450,000 Per Annum
My Client is a leader in the Market Research Arena . They have offices all over Europe and are rapidly expanding.
They are looking for someone with potentially 3-4 years experience to work full time with global methods and process team, but focused mainly on EU. The primary task of this person will be to coordinate an EU wide young achievers, fast track program. You will be required to stimulate knowledge sharing and training all around the world. On the lookout for someone in Europe who can help us make the lives of our research colleagues easier.
- Make sure all new starters are going through the onboarding process
- Bring consistency in training material used across the region
- Ensure the grad scheme intakes run on time
- Ensure quarterly evaluations are set up on time for the fast track program
- Be creative in thinking of ways to make people feel welcome and engaged while on this fast track program (think welcome kits, support in setting up training)
- You have 2+ years experience in a research or client side role responsible for coordinating learning and development initiatives
- Savvy with our tools (PL/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
- Accurate, eye for detail
- Comfortable working with the Ops and Sales teams
- Enjoy working in a global team
- Creative and proactive with ideas around making learning engaging!
- Coordinate JumpStart Academy for training EU graduates
- Schedule sessions and provide trainer pre-support
- Collect feedback to optimize the program
- Host regional on-boarding/refresher trainings
- Support global Research Training Calendar
- Review new research tools and platforms.