A.I, Digital, IT/Telecoms/Tech
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Digital Product Manager, London / remote £50-70,000
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Product Manager looking to develop their career in a technology and automation environment, as it continues to re-shape the industry.
Since its inception 8 years ago, our client has been at the vanguard of better automated research. In order to continue to drive this, they need talented research professionals working and growing within the business. Their internal research team injects quality thinking into the products and platform solutions they offer to their users.
They are now doubling their digital insight team and are hiring a product manager to join their Go-to-Market team. In this role, you will work on their digital research portfolio. You will work hand-in-hand with product owners, collaborate seamlessly with the product marketing team as well as key stakeholders across the business
The right candidate will be a talented, ambitious digital native who can support their digital insight portfolio growth. Adept at navigating technical challenges whilst maximising commercial opportunities and crucially being able to add value in commercial conversations
Overall role objective
- To support exponential digital growth through anticipating market demand and through continuously enabling revenue teams. You will act as subject matter expert & champion across the digital insight portfolio
- Own ‘end to end’ product build specifications and enhancements - working closely with product owners, expertise leads and operations
- Support in creation of a product portfolio strategy to capture existing & new customers' share of wallet as well as for new vertical(s) expansion
- Act as digital insight expert, supporting customer engagements on an ongoing basis
- Drive the ‘voice of the customer’ on your product portfolio
- Over time, develop thought leadership collateral to support our client’s positioning in digital insight.
This is a fantastic role within an entrepreneurial tech company. Please get in touch for more info!