Advertising & Branding, Digital, IT/Telecoms/Tech
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Flexi working and unlimited holidays!
Digital Advertising Product Manager, £50-70,000 London
My client is a leading ad and innovation testing platform built by brands for brands. With the intention of transforming the world of market research, they have built a platform that helps brands run consumer testing through all stages of advertising and innovation development. They are now scaling up to create the world’s most powerful enterprise research platform.
In the role of Digital Advertising Product Manager, you will work on their digital research portfolio. You will work hand-in-hand with product owners, collaborate seamlessly with their product marketing team as well as key stakeholders across the business.
The right candidate will be a talented, ambitious digital native who can support their digital insight portfolio growth. Adept at navigating technical challenges whilst maximising commercial opportunities and crucially being able to add value in commercial conversations
Overall role objective:
To support exponential digital growth through anticipating market demand and through continuously enabling their revenue teams.
- Support the strategy, development and monetisation of overall integrated digital insight suite
- Leverage their digital insight portfolio for different customer cohorts - enterprise to standard as well as ‘custom’ solutions
- Strive to maximise commercial return on all existing & new digital insight products whilst minimising code/op-ex across short, medium and long term horizons
- Partner with designated product owners and engineers across the code base to develop a market leading competitive offering - with the optimum product market fit
- Own ‘end to end’ product build specifications and enhancements - working closely with product owners, expertise leads and operations
- Act as digital insight expert, supporting customer engagements on an ongoing basis
- Drive the ‘voice of the customer’ on your product portfolio
- Work collaboratively with the product marketing team to maximise effectiveness of any activity
Their ideal candidate will tick all/most of the following boxes:
- Expert knowledge in digital advertising testing is essential with a passion for the subject - gained from working in a relevant field -marketing research agency +/ or client-side
- Previous product management experience
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Ability to work effectively at pace
- Holds the gravitas to engage credibly with senior customers and build beneficial relationships
- Able to execute brilliantly in ‘the here and now’ while simultaneously driving the long-term strategic vision
For more information, please get in touch!