Advertising & Branding, Data Science/Analytics, Pharma/Healthcare, Quantitative
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Data Scientist, London, £30-35,000
Our client is an insights led brand consultancy for the healthcare industry.
They build powerful pharma brands by unpacking the “why” behind the behaviour and translating the science into story.
Their therapy expertise particularly shines in oncology, rare, cardiometabolic, vaccines and women’s health.
Your Role: As a Data Science Executive you will be working as part of the Data Science team to design, analyse and visualise primary and secondary data
- You will be involved in designing market research studies and analysing structured data. Market research studies include Segmentation, Conjoint / Demand assessment, Ad and concept testing, message testing, brand equity testing etc
- You will be working with unstructured data to conduct applied NLP research for extracting commercially beneficial and impactful insights from voice data and open-end surveys
- You will be involved in innovating new Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning based methodologies to improve our current products and offerings
- Exploring new technologies to incorporate and improve current company offerings
- Innovating and incorporating Behavioural Science principles in the methodologies
- You will be creating and managing relationships with internal and external clients to ensure advanced analytics driven methodologies are understood and utilised
You will have some of the following skills:
- An understanding of and passion for data science, as well as for the value of actionable customer insights
- Ability to apply statistical theories and methods to solve practical problems in business
- Experience working on conjoint, segmentation, message testing, ad testing etc projects
- Experience running Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, MAXDIFF, TURF, Drivers analysis, OLS and logistic regression, conjoint modelling using Hierarchical bayes, discriminant analysis, CHAID, hypothesis testing, Random forest, SVM, xgboost, RNN, CNN, Python NLP libraries, conjoint / TURF simulators and dashboards
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience working with VBA, SPSS, Python and R
- Bachelors or Masters degree related to Data Science
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- MS office (Excel, PPT and Word)
Please get in touch for more info!