Data Science/Analytics, Digital, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Market Research
£100,000 to £140,000 Per Annum
Data Lead £100,000-140,000, remote or hybrid
Our client is a fast growing SaaS platform helping Fortune 500 companies pre-test new ideas and creative content before production. From new products, media campaigns, names, logos, packaging or flavours, they enable companies to shelve bad ideas and improve on good ones.
This exciting, new position will involve taking ownership of their data asset, ensuring the quality and integrity of the data they collect. They have an established tech stack for acquiring data; part of this role will be to both leverage their existing capabilities and identify areas where it could be improved, working with research and engineering teams to upgrade their offering.
You will be responsible for pursuing opportunities to partner with organisations to integrate the data with them, to consume additional data sources and to lead the analysis, modelling and harmonisation of this data. They would love to explore opportunities for monetisation of their data, taking the valuable asset they have amassed over the years and collaborating with other organisations for mutual benefit
This role will appeal to you if:
- You are able to demonstrate the characteristics of at least a senior product manager or equivalent, with deep experience in a data-centric role.
- You are confident leading a varied team of experienced individuals, across engineering and research, product marketing, design, customer and sales
- You have a good understanding of Data / Data Science and a commercial outlook
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to building new partnerships and are comfortable with courting risk for new opportunities
- You’re passionate about great customer experience, using technology to make complex things simple, all while improving their users lives in the process
Please get in touch for more info on this exciting opportunity!