Brand & Comms, Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Data Science/Analytics, Digital, Innovation & NPD, Market Research, Qualitative, Quantitative, Strategy
STRATEGY + TECH = STRATECH an exciting AI-powered growth consulting firm
Senior consultant, project leader and principal
One thing we learnt in the last couple of years is that disruption is the new normal. Anticipation and preparedness are more critical than ever for companies to thrive in uncertainty. To do so, businesses don’t need more data; they need to make sense of the data. Leaders need strategic foresight to make smart decisions today that will make them ready tomorrow.
This client is a StraTech, a new breed of AI-powered growth consulting firm. Founded in 2021, this company models the future to build critical paths for companies to find growth and resilience. By combining advanced data modelling capabilities with a creative methodology rooted in social sciences, they de-risks decision-making and give managers back their capacity to act.
They are working with market leaders in beauty, food, apparel and automotive industries at C-Suite level. They have a projected triple digit growth over the next 12 months and plan a rapid international development with offices in London and NYC by the end of 2023.
Their AI-based platform has already been selected by BPI (a bank for entrepreneurs) to enter one of its programs funding disrupting technologies. They’re very proud of it!
The founder and CEO has 15 years of experience in AI and strategy consulting, having started a career at Mckinsey. He is supported by seasoned advisors and successful entrepreneurs and alumni from top academic institutions such as Ecole Polytechnique, Sciences Po and Columbia University.
You want to make an impact !
You have ideas and you want them to be heard.
You want things to move forward, and you’ll do it if you’re given the chance.
You want to work with fun, smart and talented people both on the firm and the client side.
You are a proven self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills.
- Graduated a Master’s Degree in Business, Management or Finance
- Experience, either at a research institute, management consulting firm or in banking industry.
- A big picture thinker – with a strong ability to provoke and inspire clients to think differently about how to drive growth for their industry, business, category and product/service
- An insatiable curiosity, open-minded and willing to learn – always on the lookout for new ideas and inspiration - a keen interest in wider culture, business and current affairs
- A creative problem-solver; able to think both analytically AND creatively and bring a fresh perspective by connecting the dots in unexpected ways
- Interested in brands and businesses – how they connect with people, how they communicate, how they sell and how they can evolve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you’ll need to build effective relationships internally, and with clients and have a desire to contribute to wider thought leadership
- Competitive salary
- Work from home policy
- Training program
- Personalized and fast-track career plan