Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Market Research
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
The role is paying a base of £40,000 + £20,000 OTE
Client Relationship Manager £40,000 + £20,000 OTE, London one day pw / hybrid
Our client is transforming the market research industry by enabling clients to gather high quality and fast consumer insights themselves through market leading technology. Their software platform is underpinned by award winning market research expertise and they are growing quickly!
They are now looking for a dynamic Client Relationship Manager to drive this next chapter. The right candidate will join an already successful team with a clear sector focus and target some of the largest firms in the world.
The primary objective of the Client Relationship Manager position is to work with clients who have signed up to their subscription platforms and help them successfully utilize the service.
Externally, the Client Relationship Manager will be the default point of contact on all issues related to the service. Internally the Client Relationship Manager will serve as the focal point of the team that helps client use their solutions - including sales, client service, customer success and research.
The Client Relationship Manager will not be selling anything. This new role is vital to accelerating the success of the business. As such, the role offers a significant career development opportunity and will benefit from a high degree of visibility and support from management.
- 4+ years of experience in in consultative B2B environments as an account manager, client relationship manager or customer success manager for a SAAS or MR business
- Successful track record enabling blue chip companies to adopt technology solutions or high value market research programs in CPG, FS or TMTE
- Ability to successfully work within a value-based methodology
- Experience in market research is a plus
Skills and Traits
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial approach to relationship building internally and externally
- Excellent communicator
- Have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional commercial and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and multitask various projects
- High levels of attention to detail with a structured approach to client relationship management
- Success-driven with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
- Positive attitude with a solutions-based approach
You will need to be able to get to their London office once a week for team meetings and collaborations.
There is excellent training and benefits here so pls get in touch for more info!