Business Development / New Business, Market Research
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Business Development Manager, 40-55k basic + OTE
My client is an award-winning Global Insights Company. They work with leading tech clients such as TikTok, Google and Meta and are looking to increase their portfolio.
As a Business Development lead, you’ll be a key figure in the development and growth of the company, building and implementing their business development strategy.
They are looking for someone who’ll bring enthusiasm, intellect and a desire to learn to the job. This role is about combining leadership and commercial acumen to deliver growth for the company and the people who work there.
Their approach to business development is very much marketing-led and the role will involve working closely with their account & communications team to implement their business development strategy.
This will involve:
- Overall responsibility for managing the business development
- Generating meetings, briefs and pitching process with potential clients within their target market sectors
- Co-ordinating closely with your BDM counterpart across the Atlantic to ensure a joined up Global approach
- The role would suit someone who is confident, entrepreneurial and enjoys working in a creatively driven environment
- Ultimately to help our client to achieve its growth ambitions and maximise sales opportunities
Specific skills you’ll be have are:
- In depth knowledge of the business development process
- The ability to generate leads and convert contacts in to sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Insights and Market Research sector
- A great network of contacts to help build company growth
- The ability to oversee team member growth
- A self-starting, can do attitude
- Willingness to collaborate and work with research leaders and company founders
- Experience integrating business development, marketing and product development
- Have fun whilst you work
Nice to have:
- Have experience as a researcher
- Have experience of the Entertainment, Tech & Finance or Lifestyle brands space
- Have knowledge of the principles and practises of marketing
- Have knowledge of the product development process