Data Science/Analytics, Digital, Media/Social Media, Quantitative
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Audience Planner with Clean Rooms / SQL / Coding experience to £45,000 London / Hybrid
Our client is a leading Global Media agency and they are hiring an addition to the team to work on a new Energy account amongst others. This role works with data of all kinds, with a focus on data platforms to ensure that true data-led insights power all their strategic thinking and implementation.
The successful candidate will deliver the Audience Planning agenda by working with clients directly, being responsive to team needs, and up-skilling colleagues as needed. Audience strategies will be delivered by maintaining excellent technical knowledge of media and platform data capabilities and client capabilities and priorities.
Interest and experience in the utilities sector, automotive and news brands would be advantageous.
- Be a go-to point of contact for audience strategy and implementation clients
- Provide support to the wider team in development and delivery of actionable audience strategy backed by data-driven insight – including hypothesis generation and investigation, recommendations on testing and measurement
- Work closely with digital planners, media planners and account management and other teams to deliver this approach for every brief, adapting to varying timescales as needed
- Feed into the development and linkage of new data sources to benefit client workflows and campaign effectiveness
- Assist with training and governance of tools and systems in use around the agency, to drive excellence and consistency
- Staying abreast of developments in the industry, to utilize and communicate them as needed
- Data deal-making: working with clients, partners and other stakeholders to forge new and interesting data connections and trials
What experience & skills does the role require?
- Experience or at least working understanding of coding / SQL; understanding of data clean rooms is essential
- Ability to communicate clearly, even when the source data itself may be complex
- Track record of working with diverse datasets, ideally with (but not limited to) a strong digital background (e.g. digital behavioural data including web analytics and social data)
- Able to synthesize and explain insights sourced from behavioural data as well as outputs from samples such as quantitative surveys and qualitative focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Experience in producing client-ready presentations and communicating them effectively to stakeholders of all levels where needed
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as media planning/strategy / insights & analytics
- Experience in data manipulation in Python, data visualization and similar engaging ways to present data would also be preferred