Brand & Comms, Market Research, NFP/Charity, Public Sector, Social & Policy
£32,000 to £0 Per Annum
Audience and Market Insight Lead in a leading CHARITY
This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development. You will be actively involved in managing market insight projects from start to finish, both internally and externally, working closely with Managers, Heads and Directors on larger and more complex projects.
- Liaise with the online community, social teams, services and agencies to respond to project requests from across Scope to support a broad range of audience and market insight requirements.
- Responsible for market Insight data collection, storage and security and consent, message testing, audience insight.
- Responsible for key agency relationships relating to brand and audience insight, ensuring we obtain best value, and that agencies deliver to our specification and in line with Scope’s principles.
- Support the Customer and Market Insight Manager in delivering the team objectives, aligning with Scope’s values.
- Ensure all research is designed to provide clear and actionable insight, and work with teams to support an evidence led approach and application of findings.
- Demonstrable experience of designing research to improve and support marketing and communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of marketing theory and practice
- A solid understanding of how audiences make decisions regarding charity support, mapping out and identifying key touch and trigger points within journeys
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience of collection, management and reporting data (various sources)