A.I, Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Data Science/Analytics, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Market Research, Quantitative
RESEARCH MANAGER/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR QUANT
Consumer Insights Consultant WFH
Cutting edge tech start-up company is seeking an ambitious and creative Digital Consumer Insights Consultant, to join their team to drive growth for our client data platform and consulting services and help achieve their goals. You will work as part of a skilled and multi-disciplined team, providing management and leadership across all phases of insight development and market research professional services.
This is a stretch role for someone with a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience working in market research or data science. You will be working closely with other insights consultants, data scientists, product managers, engineers, and UX/UI designers - basically you will be expected to contribute across several business areas. You’ll love this role if you are entrepreneurial, a strong communicator and have an inquisitive mindset.
You will be joining a cutting edge start-up that is disrupting existing industries. You will be expected to play a large role achieving long term growth by building strong client relationships and delivering work of the highest standard. If successful in your role, you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop and define your role as the company scales.
- Work directly with clients delivering full-service research consultancy including conceptualisation, research design, fieldwork, insights interpretation and communication
- Helping clients become comfortable with new ways of working, promoting agile methodologies for insight, and using multiple data sources for insight purposes. Run projects in the matter of hours and days, not weeks!
- Helping to develop new personas and segmentation methodologies and showing clients the power of combining multiple types of data, to create a 360-degree view of consumers
- Creating growth strategies for key clients, managing, and developing close lasting relationships
- Working as a small team, proactively taking the lead across core responsibilities, and making independent recommendations for ways to grow and improve the business – at time you might be running project single-handly.
- Designing and writing reports for key client sectors, helping them to drive growth and engagement
- Working with product, engineering, and design teams to; help identify areas for digital product development by translating client needs into product features
- Work with data scientists to develop machine learning capabilities for our own products and client outputs