£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Bonus Pension Medical
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR QUANT/QUAL
My client is an award-winning full-service research agency which handles major qualitative and quantitative studies for a wide variety of high-profile clients. With offices in Central London and Edinburgh, it offers a variety of approaches and is a market leader in the use of stated preference.
They are at the forefront of market research and the company provides valuable, strategic research solutions across a range of sectors, including being one of the UK’s leading insight agencies in the utilities and transportation sectors. They work on environmental issues and work across strategic business plans. My client also has a significant presence in central & local government and in the travel and tourism, healthcare, postal and financial services sectors.
Every member of the team has the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and proposals, creating an interesting, challenging and rewarding working environment where the ongoing exchange of ideas is actively encouraged.
My client is a growing company and is widely respected for the quality of its work, both of which are achieved through the dedication and camaraderie of its team.
- 25 days leave p/a plus additional service-related leave to a maximum of 30 days
- company contributory pension scheme
- profit related bonus
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a research agency and will preferably have insight experience in the utilities sectors with substantive experience in energy.
He/she will need to demonstrate a creative approach to research briefs and a natural, confident and fresh communication style. In addition, an interest in undertaking both qualitative and quantitative work would be beneficial.
The role itself will encompass all the elements set out below. A sound knowledge of, and ability to undertake, a range of the following immediately upon joining will be very useful although full support and any necessary training will be provided:
- meeting with clients where appropriate
- writing & costing proposals
- liaising with Proposal Director, field department, data processing department
- presenting proposals to clients when necessary
- ensuring proposals conform to house style and ISO20252 requirements.
- managing project teams and holding meetings when necessary
- liaising with Project Directors, appropriate internal departments, sub-contractors etc
- liaising with clients
- ensuring projects are undertaken to timescale and budget
- designing questionnaires/topic guides and other project materials and testing them
- briefing interviewers/recruiters
- developing data/tab specs for DP department and analysing data
- preparing and giving presentation(s)
- writing final reports
- ensuring all project management & materials conform to house style and ISO 20252 requirements.
- writing Expressions of Interest and PQQs
- taking strong role in sales activity
- undertaking depth interviews and focus groups.