Analytics Manager, Data Science and Analytics Team
This dynamic MR agency is looking for an inquisitive, ambitious and dynamic Analytics Manager to join their Analytics and Data Science team.
They enjoy developing innovative ways to deliver insight, strategy and consultancy to clients. You will be proficient and experienced in – and enjoy – applying advanced statistical techniques on survey data, behavioural data and other data sources.
This role sits within the Data Science and Analytics Team, which itself sits within the Innovation Hub. It is suited to an ambitious and driven analyst who loves solving problems, learning new things and devising novel solutions to their clients’ business problems.
Your skills & experience
- Candidates must have at least 4-5 years’ experience, including good experience of talking to clients
- You will be expected to hit the ground running with owning and delivering on projects so proficiency is essential
- R is essential and you should have some experience of SPSS
- Although there is scope for learning, you should have deep and nuanced, not just superficial, knowledge of statistical techniques; at a minimum clustering and regression
- As well as being an effective analyst, you need to be an efficient project manager and be able to deal with multiple requests from colleagues and clients
- You have experience leading in major projects and can easily and clearly explain complex analytical concepts to colleagues and clients in plain English
- You consistently demonstrate excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task on a daily basis, whilst meeting deadlines
- You take pride in and produce high quality work, with attention to detail, and have the respect of your colleagues
- You’re a team player and care about elevating and developing junior members of the team
- You are interested in social attitudes and what makes people, consumers and businesses tick
- If you have an interest or grounding in Data Science this is helpful but not essential.