Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Media/Social Media
€23,000 Per Annum
Barcelona or Madrid
The age of digital is here, and it’s a critical area for any aspiring researcher to understand, navigate and conquer. Come and learn it from the best.
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and the agency growing in double digits year on year, who love to disrupt and do things differently. Come and experience the special formula that makes our client’s business and people truly unique.
If you have around one years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable commodity!
You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z!! And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies.
You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, packaging testing cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands, digital media and making an impact on people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients
- Pro-active and resourceful problem solving
- High level of English – written and spoken
- Excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team