Pharma/Healthcare, Qualitative, Quantitative
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Qualitative and/or Quantitative Associate Director, Pharmaceutical, London / Remote 50-55,000
Our client is a global market research team of dynamic, award-winning and passionate experts, delivering scientifically-grounded, powerful insights to pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. Your progression, growth and reward is their priority!
They are market research practitioners in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and device and diagnostics space and they have a wealth of experience in a wide range of therapy areas, from asthma to zoster and everything in between.
The Associate Director will assume full responsibility for the project research requirements of nominated clients and potential clients, ensuring a full range of services are understood, agreeing quotations, closing contracts and managing research projects to such quality that ensure repeat business is generated.
- You will have strong involvement in managing excellent and profitable projects and project teams and delighting our clients
- You will have the confidence, pharmaceutical sector and agency sector knowledge to be able to provide thoughtful and strategic insights to our clients through project delivery and writing engaging proposals, as well as using business development skills to build lasting client relationships
Strong Qualitative and / Quantitative Insight skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel packages and Powerpoint packages
- Able to work efficiently, independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines and processes
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail