Advertising & Branding, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Project Management / Operations
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Project Coordinator & Analytics Assistant – remote working with occasional London meetings. £30-35,000
Our client is the leading global business consultancy dedicated to helping companies get more from their marketing resources.
They are a client-facing consultancy who work with many high-profile clients within FMCG, Consumer, Tech and Auto, delivering solutions at any stage of the relationship lifecycle, and across all marcoms disciplines.
They are looking for an experienced and highly organised Project Co-ordinator, preferably with good analytical skills to help in that area too.
They are a small, supportive and collaborative team which delivers in a highly professional way. You will gain experience working in a professional services environment and develop an understanding of the Marketing industry from leaders in the field. The role is key to ensuring smooth running of projects and you will act as a key point of contact for external agencies.
You will need:
- Experience of setting up and preparing materials for Project meetings and fieldwork
- Ability to understand online questionnaires / discussion guide tools.
- A passion for organising and logistics, in terms of project delivery processes (critical path development, timelines, itineraries)
- IT literate and numerate with knowledge of presentation and analysis applications (ppt, word, excel etc.) Salesforce experience preferable
- Excellent analytic abilities with Excel would be ideal!
This role would suit an experienced Project Executive within an MR agency looking to take on more responsibility and work in a different environment.