Associate Director, Data Science and Analytics
This dynamic MR agency is looking for an inquisitive, ambitious and dynamic Associate Director/Senior Manager to join our Analytics and Data Science team.
They enjoy developing innovative ways to deliver insight, strategy and consultancy to our clients. You will be proficient and experienced in – and enjoy – applying advanced statistical techniques on survey data, behavioural data and other data sources.
Your skills & experience
- You have at least 4-5 years’ experience running statistical analysis on a range of data sources
- You have experience leading in major projects and can easily and clearly explain complex analytical concepts to colleagues and clients in plain English
- You consistently demonstrate excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task on a daily basis, whilst meeting deadlines
- You take pride in and produce high quality work, with attention to detail, and have the respect of your colleagues
- You’re a team player and care about elevating and developing junior members of the team
- You are interested in social attitudes and what makes people, consumers and businesses tick
- Technically, you are comfortable with supervised and unsupervised methods such as clustering and regression
- You are proficient with R
This role sits within the Data Science and Analytics Team, which itself sits within the Innovation Hub. It is suited to an ambitious and driven analyst who loves solving problems, learning new things and devising novel solutions to our clients’ business problems.